- A general model for two-qubit decoherence, draft.
- General quantum multiple-error correction, draft.
- Felloni, S. and Strini, G., A complete review on quantum diagrams of states: Methods and applications, Thomas S. Clary (Ed.): "Horizons in Computer Science Research, V. 2", Nova Science Publishers, (2010) Ch. 11, PDF.
- Felloni, S., Practical quantum communication and the Quantum Communication Workshop 2010, A. Sakaji, I. Licata, J. P. Singh, S. Felloni (Eds.): "New Trends in Quantum Information", Aracne Editrice, (2010) 319-340, PDF.
- Felloni, S. and Strini, G., Quantum algorithms by diagrams of states: Deutsch's and Grover's algorithms, A. Sakaji, I. Licata, J. P. Singh, S. Felloni (Eds.): "New Trends in Quantum Information", Aracne Editrice, (2010) 277-298, PDF.
- Felloni, S. and Strini, G., An error model for the Cirac-Zoller CNOT gate, A. Sergienko, S. Pascazio, and P. Villoresi (Eds.): "Quantum Communication and Quantum Networking", Revised Selected Papers, QuantumCom2009 LNICST 36, (2010) 210-219; arXiv:0909.3783[quant-ph].
- Felloni, S. and Strini, G., Entanglement-based quantum computing by diagrams of states, International Journal of Mathematical and Computer Sciences 5:4 2009 202-212, PDF.
- Felloni, S., Leporati, A. and Strini, G., Evolution of quantum systems by diagrams of states, to appear in the International Journal of Unconventional Computing; arXiv:0912.0026[quant-ph].
- Felloni, S., Leporati, A. and Strini, G., Diagrams of states in quantum information: An illustrative tutorial, International Journal of Unconventional Computing V. 6, N. 3-4 (2010), 197-221; arXiv:0904.2656[quant-ph].
- Felloni, S. and Strini, G., A graphic representation of states for quantum copying machines, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics V. 3, N. 11 (2006), 159-187; arXiv:quant-ph/0609230.
- Benenti, G., Felloni, S. and Strini, G., Effects of single-qubit quantum noise on entanglement purification, European Physical Journal D 38 (2006), 389-396; arXiv:quant-ph/0505177.
- Benenti, G., Felloni, S. and Strini, G., Simulation of the quantum privacy amplification protocol (QPA) with a noisy apparatus, Quantware Library (in the frame-work of the EC IST-FET projects EDIQIP and EuroSQIP) (2005); QNR3: Readme, TAR.GZ, ZIP.
See all the available publications in arXiv
: arXiv list
Dowload the List of Publications
enclosed in the Full CV
RECENT CONFERENCES AND LECTURES
- Contributed Talk: An error model for the Cirac-Zoller CNOT gate, QuantumComm2009 - International Conference on Quantum Communication and Quantum Networking, Vico Equense, IT [30/10/2009] (slide presentation)
- Seminar Talk: Quantum Information Processing and diagrams of states, Academic Forum on Security - AFSecurity meetings, UNIK, Kjeller, NO [17/09/2009] (slide presentation)
- Invited Talk: Diagrams of states and error models in quantum information processing, World Congress on Science, Engineering and Technology, Oslo, NO [29/07/2009] (slide presentation)
- MATHESIS Lecture: Quantum cryptography and entanglement, MATHESIS - the Italian Society of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, Bergamo, IT [20/02/2009]
- Invited talk: Decoherence, errors and noise effects in quantum information processing, Quantum Information groups, ETH Zurich, Zürich, CH [13/02/2009]
Dowload the complete List of Workshops, Conferences, Lectures enclosed in the Full CV: PDF
RECENT TEACHING AND SUPERVISING
Mathematica implementations of basic quantum computations
In the framework of the Wolfram Demonstrations Project, we develop an interactive visualization of basic quantum operations and computations, by reproducing their representation and functioning by diagrams of states. Diagrams of states are a novel method to graphically represent and analyze how quantum information is elaborated during computations performed by quantum circuits.
Student: E. Snorre Alnæs, NTNU - Department of Electronics and Telecommunications.
Dowload the complete List of Teaching and Supervising Activities enclosed in the Full CV: PDF